Are you interested in dental implants for your tooth replacement? You can’t do better than this comprehensive option, which rebuilds the missing tooth structure from the root up. Given the way they are placed and what they are made of, dental implants do come at a higher price than other options — but they are well worth the investment. Keep reading to learn about why it’s worth taking your time to find the best implant dentist in Tyler, and how to find the right team for your smile!
Why Dental Implants Cost More
At first glance, you may be put off by the seemingly high cost of dental implants. The entire treatment process will cost thousands of dollars, with the exact price being contingent on a few factors — including how many teeth have been lost, where in the jaw they are located, etc. Your implant dentist will help you know what to budget for during a consultation.
While dental implants may cost more upfront than a traditional denture or fixed bridge, they end up being the far better investment over the long term. That’s because the implant posts stabilize the jaw bone to prevent its degeneration and the loss of even more teeth. Because of this factor, dental implants can last a lifetime. You won’t have to pay for as many costly replacements as you would with a traditional denture, for example, which can usually last 7 years maximum before replacement is required.
Some of the other factors that make dental implants well worth the investment include:
- With a stabilized jaw bone, the remaining natural teeth can stay sturdy and healthy, too.
- Dental implants support a balanced diet, which promotes better overall health.
- Retain a more youthful appearance with a comprehensive tooth replacement.
- Dental implants look just like your natural teeth.
- And many more!
How to Locate the Best Implant Dentist
As more and more dentists add dental implants to their list of services, it is increasingly important to shop around for an implant dentist to ensure you are getting quality, expert care.
Here are some considerations to keep in mind as you look for an implant dentist:
- Experience: Choose a dentist who has been practicing implant dentistry for a while and who has plenty of case studies to share with potential patients.
- Trust: Online reviews are a wonderful resource when you are choosing any medical professional. As you search for an implant dentist, take the time to read what current and former patients have to say about their care.
- Communication: Dental implants are a big investment, and you will likely have lots of questions. It’s a good idea to visit a dentist who is able to communicate complex procedures and terms in a way that you can understand.
Choosing an implant dentist is a big decision — and it’s something you do not want to put off until next month. Dental implants are most successful when placed right after the teeth have been lost. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your dentist in Tyler to get started restoring your healthy, complete smile!
Meet the Practice
Gentle Dental Care of Tyler, TX offers just that — high-quality general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care that you can really relax for. Dr. Gerber and Dr. Sendelbach are implant dentistry experts area patients turn to for restored smiles. To discuss your treatment plan or to schedule an appointment, go ahead and contact the office at 903-581-8882.